Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thumbs up to Barcelona, Thumbs down to Spanish projects.

  • This past week me and a group of friends went on a trip to Barcelona and it was A-MAZING!!. We stayed at this hostel that was full of Americans and Canadians on vacation with mommy and daddy's money (I realized that I judge people who aren't here on study abroad). We went to see some of the landmarks like The Gaudi house, Sagrada Familia, The Picasso museum, The soccer/football stadium (for free), and the beach of course.


  • While in Barcelona I was surprised by the amount of old and naked that I witnessed.
  • On the way back from Barcelona we had to spend the night at the airport and then catch the 6:30 a.m. flight to Madrid. We got back home around 10:00 a.m., went to class, and worked on finishing the work for the presentation we had to give at 5:00p.m...It was a long day.
  • Now I am working on finishing the corrections on this project for geography so that I can get some rest.

That is all for today...These guys are pretty boss!




No comments:

Post a Comment