Wednesday, May 26, 2010

20 you were good to me!



I am finally 21... doesn't feel spectacular, I guess it never does. I do keep thinking about this past year and everything that has happened.
  • I got to work at Lake Junaluska where I met some amazing Christ lovers who were honestly seeking God in the ministry that we were doing.
  • After my sophomore year in the I-House I really didn't think that it could get any better, I was right, it wasn't better just great in its on respect. I met some incredible people and had some incredible experiences.
  • I was finally able to make it to Spain and have basically had the experience of a lifetime.
  • Yesterday I chatted with friends in the states and last night I was able to celebrate my birthday with friends that I have made here.
Thanks everybody for blessing me every day and making this past year sooo amazing. I love you all and cant wait to see what 21 has for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment