Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sooo...it's been a while...

I realize that it has been about three months since I have last blogged...my bad:). A lot has happened since then.
  • I have traveled to Italy, France, and seen more of Spain.
  • I have met a lot of new people that I now call my friends.
  • I've been practicing and improving my Spanish (sort of).
  • I have missed all of my friends and family from home.
  • I have wanted to stay in Spain forever.
  • I have wanted to go home and move on.
  • I have spent waaay too much money.
  • I have had some incredible spats with God, and been proven wrong.
But, most of all I have grown. I miss you all and can't wait to see what is going to happen next for me...Hasta luego:)


I have recently been getting back into Ray Lamontagne...he's pretty great!

P.S. I do promise to be better about this whole blogging thing from now on....FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO!!



2 comments:

  1. I must admit, this is the first I have ever heard of Ray Lamontagne....and I LIKE!!

    Joey, I have been talking about you a lot lately. It sounds creepy, but it is because I miss you!

    Excited to hear about EVERYTHING from your journey. I expect to hang out with you this summer. I will be at UNCG, so you can come see me and I can come visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you have been spatting with God. Sometimes when I have words with God, I think about how he came down to Job and is all like, do you know where birds lay their eggs or where the sun goes at night? I'm glad that He lets us have our words, and continues to woo us. Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete