Thursday, January 28, 2010




I have been in Toledo, Spain for about a week and a half now and I still feel like I am in a dream and could wake up at any moment. Every morning I get up and look out of the balcony in my piso (Spanish word for apartment or flat) to this view...the fact that I am living in a piso in Spain still blows my mind.
I do want to say that I miss my UNCG family (current, post-grad, international, and all)and I cant wait to get back and give you all a big hug. Having conversations with you on skype o just seeing that you left a comment asking how I am doing really means more than you will ever know.
Here are some updates for those who I havent spoken to yet and I really like to make lists so just deal with it:
  • I am living in a piso with two Slovakian guys...we are supposed to have two girls from Chile move in with us but...we will see...
  • Classes dont start until next Monday.
  • Things have been really slow around here yet so i have just been learning my way around the city which means frequently getting lost.
  • I have surprised myself with how easily I have been able to communicate with people.
  • I found a gym!!!:)
  • Spanish kids are freaking adorable.
  • MacDonald's tastes better here.
  • umm...I think thats it for now.
Hasta Luego!!

2 comments:

  1. hurrayyyyy! the first actual post AND a picture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are doing well. Nice view by the way.

    ReplyDelete